There are lessons to be learned from Amazon, Uber and Apple. Just ask the retailers, transportation and telecommunication companies that have been left behind.
If you are not expanding the reach of your ERP to impact your customer experience, your competitors are.
In this webinar you will learn how your ERP can become the self-service portal that customers demand, how mobile applications will improve the efficiency of your employees, how to sell more with an Omnichannel strategy based on the ERP and even how Artificial Intelligence now plays a role in speed and decision making.
What motivates top manufacturers to make the choice to purchase, replace, or upgrade their Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution may surprise you. Learn how to lead the your company with Digital Transformation, before becoming victim to Digital Disruption.
Reasons to lead the transformation:
* Customers expect faster delivery and instant access to information.
* The Cloud has switched the IT discussion from maintaining current environments to
* Manufacturing and engineering skills are in short supply and we need technology that
* We are a data driven society, but lack the data analysis to make strategic
* The Supply Chain now requires a global view in order to compete with product, pricing,
* Data security is in the news daily and has created new risks to your business.
Please fill the form on the right to view this informational webinar to see the real changes in ERP and why leading the Digital Transformation in your business is absolutely critical to your future.
Kevin has not only seen the dramatic changes of technology in manufacturing in the last 30 years, he has been integrally engaged in shaping Digital Transformation in Manufacturing. From SMB to Tier 1, Kevin has engaged with hundreds of manufacturers from more than 40 countries helping them optimize their operations and leap-frog their competitors.
Complete the form on the right to view this webinar.