5 Ways Better Value Chain Collaboration Can Improve Your Inventory Allocation.
With omni-channel sales expected to become a $7 trillion market by 2025, reports Forrester, creating and moving your inventory requires close value chain collaboration from raw material suppliers to third-party logistics, to your designers, marketing departments, and buyers.
Here are 5 ways to create a more collaborative fashion value chain:
- Inform your inventory with an omni-channel presence;
- Create a common inventory system accessible anywhere;
- Coordinate schedules in real-time with analytics tools;
- Shift inventory across channels based on omni-channel data;
- Make collaboration essential with shared stakes.
Complete the form on the right to download this content.