5 Critical Factors for Successful Infor M3 Upgrades.
Upgrading your enterprise systems to meet your growing business needs and challenges for today and tomorrow.
Your business continues to evolve because of changing customer needs, global supply chains, digital manufacturing, technology advancements, mergers and acquisitions, and other important drivers. Is your ERP system keeping up?
Join us for this virtual seminar as we focus on 5 critical success factors to consider while evaluating upgrades of your legacy ERP systems.
- How can you review your present business processes and all the modifications to your existing ERP and take the opportunity to re-engineer and optimize business processes and possibly do away with all the modifications and customizations?
- Is your current ERP provider investing in their ERP Software and is it well aligned with your technology and business transformation needs?
- Does the implementation consulting partner have the right knowledge and experience?
- How to approach data migration and take the opportunity to cleanse, validate and migrate good data.
- How to set the right expectations with business users and your executive team for maximum ROI on upgrade.
By sharing information from more than 500 global ERP implementations, this presentation will guide you through a well thought out upgrade of your ERP system. Taking the role of business advisor, our presenter will share how ICCG has helped customers running legacy ERP systems define a blue print for the successful upgrade of their enterprise software.
ABOUT YOUR PRESENTERS:
Business Leader and Coach - ICCG, Inc.
A results-oriented business coach, with deep understanding for business process re- engineering and enterprise transformation. Combined with sharp business acumen, he provides insightful ideas focused on growth, powered by a shared vision and operational excellence. Bala has a track record for building and establishing mutually beneficial relationships with C-Level Executives producing win-win engagements and have served 500+ clients in 20+ countries and multiple verticals: Manufacturing, Distribution, Retail, Energy and Utilities, and Healthcare. An avid student of business and leadership, Bala enjoys opportunities to coach and mentor for continuous improvement and to help businesses achieve strategic goals. He has been in the Infor ecosystem serving several of the IBM I series ERP customers for last 36 years.
Consulting Services Manager - ICCG, Inc.
Vivek brings more than 14 years of Project Management experience in Information Technology and a combined functional experience in financial accounting and controlling domain of 20 years. He has strong project management and leadership skills and is experienced in planning, presentation skills, communications to the stake holders, organization skills and conducting steering committee meetings.
He has successfully managed implementations of ERP systems like Infor M3 and SAP R3 at various client locations in US, Australia and India. Experienced in the roles of project management, business consulting and pre-sales for multiple software systems including ERPs like M3 and SAP R3 and Add on solutions - PLM, CRM, SCM, WMS, BI.
Complete the form on the right to view this webinar.